Guest Post by Jus Accardo!
Author of the new release book Rules of Survival writes a guest post “10 Random Things About Me”
1. I love broccoli. I know, I know. But it’s true. I love it. Smushy. With lots of garlic.
2. I think llamas are adorable!
3. I’m a World of Warcraft junkie.
4. Before we were married, my husband and I adopted Bear, our Chow/Akita mix from the local pound. He was our first joint venture as a couple. I still think about him every day.
5. I’m horribly sentimental which leads to me being a pack rat. I save everything.
6. I often wonder what eggs taste like. I’ve never eaten one. They’re toxic to me. But holy crap does French toast look good…
7. Spiders freak me out. I will throw something from across the room rather than walk up to them and stomp.
8. I’ve always wanted to live in an epic tree house. Think about it. Something like that would be a major win come the zombie apocalypse!
9. I’ve always wanted to zip line. (Also, another win for the previously mentioned zombie apocalypse).
10. I think too much about the zombie apocalypse … Seriously. We have entire dinner conversations about this here.
So I spilled my secrets, now it’s your turn. You tell me something random about you!
About The Author
JUS ACCARDO spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfather’s footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. But at the last minute, she realized her true path lay with fiction, not food.
Jus is the bestselling author of the popular Denazen series from Entangled publishing, as well as the Darker Agency series, and the New Adult series, The Eternal Balance. A native New Yorker, she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, three dogs, and sometimes guard bear, Oswald.
Rules Of Survival
If you want to survive, you have to follow the rules
Mikayla Morgan is wanted for her mother’s murder. She’s been on the run for almost a year now, avoiding not only the police but the real killer. Tired of running and desperate to clear her name, she breaks one of the most sacred rules: never return to the scene of the crime.
Every bounty hunter on the Eastern Seaboard is after the Morgan girl—but Shaun Denver and his partner snagged her. She’s a piece of work, and Shaun can’t decide if he wants to kiss her or kill her. When things take a sharp turn south, Shaun does the only thing he can think of to keep her close—he handcuffs them together.
As the danger mounts and the killer closes in, the chemistry between them threatens to explode. Shaun and Kayla will need to break all the rules if they hope to get out of this alive.
View Entangled Embrace Imprint on Facebook
View Tour Schedule Here
Author/Publisher Giveaway! Check link for Terms and Conditions.
$15 Amazon Gift Card
Rafflecopter Code: a Rafflecopter giveaway